- What is your Medical History?
- What Medications do you take? Amount or dose? When?
- Do you have any Allergies?
- Do you have a DNRO, (Do Not Resuscitate Order) or Advanced Directives?
- Who are your emergency contacts?
Packets can be obtained at the following locations:
- The 4 district offices of the Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office
- The Charlotte County Fire & EMS Headquarters
- The Punta Gorda Police Department
- Area Hospitals
If you are unable to travel to the above listed locations, or have additional questions, please contact the Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office E911 Office at 941-639-2101 or Charlotte County Fire & EMS at 941-833-5600.