A search warrant was conducted on Coulton Avenue in Port Charlotte early this morning leading to the arrest of two and numerous charges.
Anthony Vece (dob 04/07/1981) was charged with the following:
- possession of ammunition by a convicted felon
- sale and delivery of methamphetamine
- possession of a controlled substance without prescription (methamphetamine)
- unlawful use of a two way communication device
- failure to register as a convicted felon
- possession of drug paraphernalia
Additionally, evidence within the home was able to link Nathan Gould (dob 09/17/1990) to recent property crimes.
Nathan was subsequently charge with the following:
- dealing in stolen property
- false verification of ownership to a pawn broker
- grand theft
” This is a prime example how drug addiction and crime are related. We will continue the fight removing drugs from our community” states Sheriff Prummell.
If you have any knowledge of illegal narcotics activity in Charlotte County we ask that you call our non-emergency number at 941-639-2101.
For information on the Sheriff’s Drug AddictionRecovery Initiative, contact CommunityAffairs@ccsofl.net